top of page

Q7. What am I insured for under Contents? 


Under Contents, you are insured for Personal Effects, Valuable, Jewelry and any moveable household item except:


  • Motor vehicles and Watercrafts & their accessories

  • Money, securities, certificates and documents of any kind

  • Pets or livestock

  • Property owned or held in trust in connection with business, profession or trade

bottom of page